What You’ll Need
With so many classes at TEAM BATCAVE, you’ll need various equipment to take part in our classes. Here’s a list of the basics you’ll need to train at our Club. You’ll need a Gum Shield for all our full contact classes. As it cheaper to buy that, then pay for a dentist appointment.
Boxing and Muay Thai
- Hand wraps (Optional)
- 16oz Sparring Boxing gloves
- We suggest wearing a T-shirt or gym vest and shorts/leggings, especially when learning to kick.
- You can purchase our TEAM BATCAVE Muay Thai shorts directly from the Club.
NoGi and Wrestling
- Grappling/MMA shorts or leggings.
- We suggest wearing a Rashguards or compression t-shirt for practicality. But a fitted cotton t-shirt will also work.
- TEAM BATCAVE Rashguards are available directly from the Club.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi or Judo Kimono.
- Gi’s vary in size and styles so contact Brenden for details or for any other equipment you may need.
- Official Team Gi’s are available at the Club.
Get 10% discount added automatically when you shop at Fight Lab. Our friends at Emerge Elite are also offering discounts on their bespoke gym range, using the discount code TEAMBATCAVE. All via our links on the main page.
All official TEAM BATCAVE club merchandise Like training Tee’s and Hoodies etc, can be purchased via the link below.
If your serious about your training and diet. Use the discount code batcave20 at Chef Roots for your meal plans.
Now you are ready to book your taster and join the Team.Club Shop Book a Taster